the processing of personal data by bravomaestro
The term “personal data” means any information concerning a identified or identifiable physical person. For example, personal data is the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED BY BRAVOMAESTRO
Below is a description of the categories of data we deal with:
– Data supplied directly by the interested party: all personal data entered on the Site (to proceed with online purchases or to register), or in any case provided to bravomaestro in any manner (e.g. in the context of promotional activities, or on the occasion of participation in the courses, etc.). Examples of data provided directly by the interested parties are: name; address and telephone number. More generally, all the data provided to allow the execution of a purchase order, the carrying out of research of products on the Site, the compilation and use of the profile on the Site, the facilitation of the delivery of products with the communication data relating to numbers or contact addresses (eg telephone, email, addresses), participation in courses, etc.
– The data provided by third parties constitute all the personal data bravomaestro collects from other sources (postal service companies, couriers, data entry companies, etc.) to perform its services. Examples of data provided by third parties are the data related to updates or corrections received during delivery by couriers, transport partners or third parties, the data on web pages visited that we may receive from other commercial operators with whom bravomaestro collaborates for certain initiatives, the names of the recipients of the orders, if different from the buyer.
– Data collected automatically: these are browsing data and/or collected using the so-called “cookies”. During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected with the aim of linking it to identified users, although, by its nature, it might enable user identification through processing and linking with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by persons who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply provided by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the user’s operating system and computer environment.
A cookie is a small file sent by a website and stored on the user’s browser while they use an Internet site. Cookies can be stored only for the time you use a particular site (cookies session) or for a longer period of time and independent from the session (persistent cookies). Cookies work in conjunction with the website content and normally have the function of improving the usability and browsing experience on the web (technical cookies). Some types of cookies also allow you to know the contents displayed, the choices selected and any use of the site by the user. This functionality also allows us to offer the most useful and relevant advertising to every single user (profiling cookies). A website can use self-developed cookies (first-party cookies) or cookies developed by third-party companies (third-party cookies).
c) THIRD PARTY PROFILING COOKIES FOR MARKETING/RETARGETING: these are cookies of third-party companies that allow the collection of information on the user for subsequent communication of more specific and/or personalised promotional material. They include cookies for inserting banner advertisements on the Site relating to third party companies or products chosen or viewed by the user, or similar or like products. These cookies can be deactivated without preventing proper navigation on the Sites, however their deactivation involves the receipt of promotional messages that may not be relevant to the user. For more information on profiling cookies currently installed in the user’s terminal, review the third party privacy information and change the preferences expressed, users can consult the page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it.
The user can always decide to block, delete, disable cookies or other similar technologies through the settings of their browser or device. There are many different browsers: each different browser (and in some cases even each different version of the same browser) has its own procedure for deleting cookies. Cookie preferences must be set separately for each browser used, as the features and options offered may vary. It is therefore advisable to visit the support pages of your browser for more information. Furthermore, the user can modify the settings related to Bravomaestro cookies, including their activation and deactivation, by accessing the dedicated section in the Sites’ footer, under “Cookie Settings”. Their complete deactivation may preclude many features, or the proper browsing or viewing of the Site or other web pages.
Acceptance and waiver of cookies.
At the time of the user’s first access to the Sites and, in any case, until a choice is expressed, the user will be asked to provide his consent to the use of third-party analytical cookies and profiling cookies. In particular, consent can be provided by continuing with navigation.
DATA RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
– defend or assert any existing or potential claim;
– handle any complaint regarding contracts or orders concluded.
The data retention period necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes is linked to the limitation period of a claim that in many cases is equal to 10 years. Bravomaestro will retain personal data after such time has elapsed only when required to comply with legal obligations or in the event of disputes and extraordinary claims that reasonably require the retention of personal data.
Regarding the data entered in the “Work with us” section, when submitting a job application online or by other means, if the application is not successful, such data will be stored in the system of the relevant Bravomaestro branch for a maximum of 24 months, in order to allow us to evaluate the candidate for other positions. The user can oppose to this processing at any time by submitting a request to the contacts indicated in the section “Rights of the data subject”.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTI
Under the GDPR, each user has the right to access their personal data and to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his personal data, even if not yet registered, and to their communication in intelligible form.
TITOLARE DEL TRATTAMENTO
The controller of the data processing is ABM Solutions Snc (owner of the brand and the bravomaestro website) with registered office in BRA (CN) Piazza Carlo Alberto n. 43, CAP 120042, (ITALY), Tax Code / VAT Number: 03299020044, certified email address email@example.com
If you have doubts or if you want more information about the relevant data controller, contact the Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org